13 People Injured in Seguin Tour Bus Crash
About the Seguin Tour Bus Crash
- According to the San Antonio Express-News, 20 people were aboard the Turimex tour bus that crashed into an embankment late Monday night.
- Shortly after 10:30 p.m., driver of the tour bus loss control of the vehicle after trying to change lanes along Interstate 10.
- The bus traveled across the median before colliding with the embankment.
- 13 people, including a 2-year-old, a 12-year-old and a 14-year-old were injured in the accident with one man being airlifted to University Hospital with life-threatening injuries. The rest were treated at Guadalupe Regional Medical Center.
- The speed of the bus has yet to be determined, and, so far, no charges have been filed.
Commercial Vehicle Accident Statistics
- According to the Department of Transportation, there were 242 fatal bus accidents recorded in 2011, resulting in the deaths of 283 people.
- An additional 24,000 people were injured as the result of bus crashes.
- The agency also recorded 3,757 deaths and 88,000 injuries linked to large truck accidents.
Contact an Experienced Bus Accident Attorney
Thomas J. Henry have handled a multitude of commercial vehicle accidents over the past two decades and continue to handle many of the largest 18-wheeler accident cases throughout the United States. Whether the company is small or large, our success is not an accident; it is because we understand how trucking companies operate. We represent clients/victims all over the country.
Thomas J. Henry are available to respond to truck and bus accidents at any hour, day or night. Our lawyers understand that the immediate acquisition, or acquiring, of evidence is paramount to understanding how the accident occurred. Remember, your choice does matter. Contact our offices – we are available 24/7, nights and weekends.