13,000 Navien Water Heaters Recalled
Navien is recalling about 13,000 Instantaneous or Tankless Water Heaters sold from February 2008 through March 2009. According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), the water heaters have a bad connection that may cause the vent collar to separate under pressure, posing a risk of carbon monoxide poisoning to consumers.
Recall Information for Navien Water Heater Owners
- The recalled water heaters are white with “T-Creator” and “NAVIEN” written on the front.
- Recalled models include: CR-180(A), CR-210(A), CR-240(A), CC-180(A), CC-210(A) and CC-240(A).
- The water heaters were sold by distributors to in-home installers for $1,500 and $2,100.
- Consumers that own recalled heaters should stop using them immediately and contact Navien at (800-244-8202) for a free repair.
- Those who choose to keep using the heaters while waiting for repairs should have a carbon monoxide alarm installed for safety.
Contact an Experienced Product Liability Attorney
Thomas J. Henry are leaders in the area of product liability litigation. Our Defective Drug and Products Division has extensive knowledge and resources in order to represent our clients efficiently and aggressively. We represent a multitude of people who are battling against manufacturers of defective drugs and/or products.
Your choice does matter. If you or a loved one has suffered serious injuries because of recalled products, call Thomas J. Henry immediately. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends.
RECENT MEDICAL MALPRACTICE RESULT
$10.9 MillionExpenses: $175,000.00 | Attorneys Fees: $3,200,000.00 | Net to Client: $4,029,762.00 (Purchase of a Lifetime Annuity)
RECENT VEHICLE RECALL RESULT
$30.2 MillionExpenses: $39,576.15 | Attorneys Fees: $10,060,980.00 | Net to Client: $20,121,960.57