5-Year-Old Suffers Multiple Injuries in Roller Coaster Accident
According to an article by Fox News, a 5-year-old boy sustained multiple injuries trying to exit a roller coaster.
About the Roller Coaster Accident
- The boy attempted to exit the roller coaster by crawling under the lap bar.
- Upon his attempt to exit the ride, he fell between two of the attraction's cars and onto the track.
- The boy is reported to have suffered multiple traumas including a serious injury to his leg.
- The child was riding the Sea Serpent kiddie roller coaster at Deno’s Wonder Wheel Amusement Park in Brooklyn, New York.
- The ride was stopped after the incident as crews inspected the lap bar and the roller coaster car the child fell from.
Contact an Experienced Child Injury Attorney
At Thomas J. Henry, we have the experience and resources to handle your child’s case. If your child has been the victim of a serious injury, contact our offices. We represent clients/victims all over the country. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends.