8,400 City Versa Jogging Strollers Recalled
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, along with Baby Jogger LLC, has issued a recall for approximately 8,400 baby strollers due to a fall hazard.
6 Incidents Linked to Recalled Strollers
The City Versa model strollers have been recalled due to a fall hazard. In some instances, the stroller frame may fail to lock, which could result in falls and child injuries. Baby Jogger LLC has received 6 incident reports concerning its City Versa strollers.
Baby Joggers LLC, along with the CPSC, is recommending that consumers cease use of the recalled strollers immediately. Consumers should contact the manufacturer for a free replacement frame.
Description of Recalled Strollers
- The recall includes all Baby Jogger City Versa strollers that were manufactured between May 15, 2012 and August 20, 2012.
- Consumers can find the date of manufacture on the stroller’s black plastic hinge along with the words “Baby Jogger” and “City Versa.”
- The strollers come in black, silver, red, or green.
- The recalled products were sold by BuyBuy Baby (in stores and online) and at albeebaby.com and diapers.com between July 2012 and October 2012.
- The strollers cost about $450.
Contact an Experienced Child Safety Recall Attorney
Thomas J. Henry are leaders in the area of product liability litigation. Our Defective Drug and Products Division has extensive knowledge and resources in both product liability litigation and child injury. If your child has been the victim of a serious injury due to a recalled product, contact our offices. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends, and we represent clients/victims all over the country.