Car Accident Lawyers in Austin, Texas
Serving Injured Clients in Austin and Surrounding Communities
The focus of our car accident lawyers in Austin is to obtain compensation that our severely injured clients deserve due to the dangerous and reckless actions of an individual or company. Automobile accidents are stressful, painful, and overwhelming events that oftentimes have a serious impact on your daily life. Medical bills and lost wages from missing work can cause a significant strain on you and your loved ones.
Let our team of more than 100 attorneys help you and your family get back on your feet. Thomas J. Henry has served injured victims for more than 25 years, helping clients achieve the compensation they need and deserve.
In 2017 alone, there were 78 fatalities caused by auto accidents in Austin, Texas. More than 4,000 other people were injured, hundreds of which suffered serious injuries. Unfortunately, drivers continue to drive distracted, drive drunk, and drive recklessly on Texas roadways, putting everyone in danger.
If you or a loved one have been hurt in a wreck, contact our Austin car accident attorneys today for a free case review. Speak to one of our experienced attorneys and start your road to recovery.
Steps to Take After an Austin Car Accident
Car crashes can be disorienting and confusing, but there are a few important steps to take to protect your health and your potential injury claim.
- Immediately after a wreck, especially if you or someone else is injured, call 911 and ask for an ambulance.
- If a law enforcement officer arrives at the crash scene, be sure to give give as many facts about the circumstances of the crash as possible.
- It is incredibly important to file an accident report after your accident. If an officer did not respond to the wreck, call soon after to file a crash report.
- Seek medical attention as soon as you can, even if you do not feel immediate pain following the accident.
- Once the shock of the crash wears off, you may start to feel pain in places that you didn’t at the scene. Some injuries have hidden symptoms, so it’s important to get a check up from your primary care physician or at an urgent care medical facility.
- If possible, take pictures of the accident scene, including your vehicle, the other party’s vehicle, your injuries, and any other environmental factors that may have played a role in the wreck.
Above all, you and your loved ones’ health is paramount. If you believe that you suffered an injury during the accident, seek out medical attention as soon as possible. After taking care of your well-being, contact an Austin car accident lawyer to discuss your case with. At Thomas J. Henry, we provide free case reviews and our lawyers are available 24/7, nights and weekends to assist you.
Dangerous Highways and Intersections in Austin, Texas
Like many of the large cities in Texas, across the city of Austin, traffic and congestion are a daily occurrence. The following highways and intersections are particularly dangerous due to the volume of vehicles traveling on these roads each day. When motorists drive irresponsibly in high-traffic areas, accidents and serious injuries occur.
- Interstate 35 (I-35), from US 290 to SH 71
- MoPac Expressway, from US 183 to S. Capital of Texas Highway
- N. Capital of Texas Highway (Loop 360), from Ranch to Market 2244 to US 290
- Intersection of East Riverside Drive and South Pleasant Valley Road
- Intersection of Lamar Boulevard and Parmer Lane
- Intersection of Butler Road and Lamar Boulevard
- Intersection of Riverside Drive and Willow Creek Drive
Remember that severe accidents in Austin can occur on any road, highway, expressway, or side-street.
Contact an Experienced Austin Auto Accident Attorney
Have you or a loved one been injured in a car crash in Austin? Our experienced car accident attorneys in Austin are available 24/7 to take your call and provide you with a free legal consultation. Thomas J. Henry has a track record of achieving real result for clients suffering from serious and debilitating injuries. Let our team of attorneys help you navigate the legal process while you focus on healing. Call today to speak with an attorney, or fill out the contact form on this page and we will contact you.
- Phone Number: (512) 520-0221 (attorneys available 24/7, nights and weekends)
- Address: 901 S MoPac Expy #300, Austin, TX 78746 (walk-in Monday through Friday)
This guys are great and work fast. I would happily recommend em to family& friends.
– Joe D., 6/10/2018