Law Offices Serving Port Aransas, Texas
Port Aransas Accident Lawyers
-Thomas J. Henry is one of the largest personal injury firms in Texas.
-We obtain record-breaking auto accident, trucking accident, and workplace injury verdicts.
-Our attorneys are available 24/7. If you cannot make it to our office, our attorneys can travel to you in Port Aransas.
LEGAL HELP FOR PORT ARANSAS RESIDENTS
Port Aransas, Texas is referred to as the “Best Kept Secret on the Gulf Coast.” Located on the northern tip of Mustang Island, approximately 30 minutes from Corpus Christi, the city has a small population of roughly 3,666, fishing and tourism fuels their economy.
The beaches of Port Aransas bring thousands of visitors each weekend especially during Memorial Day through Labor Day and during Spring Break. Unfortunately, these holidays are often associated with drinking and sharp increases drunk driving crashes.
In 2014 alone, alcohol was determined to be a factor in 1,041 traffic-related fatalities in Texas, accounting for roughly 30 percent of all traffic fatalities recorded in the state.
LEADING INDUSTRIES IN PORT ARANSAS
Considering the large number of tourists that visit Port Aransas throughout the year, it is no surprise that the cities leading industries accommodation and food services (accounting for more than a quarter of the city’s workforce). Other major industries include oil and gas extraction and construction.
According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), construction accidents resulted in 899 deaths in 2014, accounting for 20 percent of all worker deaths for the year. Similarly, OSHA has determined that the job-fatality rate for oil and gas extraction workers is seven times greater than the national average for all U.S. industries.
Due to the hazardous nature of these occupations, employers are expected to take reasonable measures to ensure their workers’ safety. However, every year OSHA inspectors note tens of thousands standard violations. Among the most common are:
- Fall protection
- Communication standards
- Scaffolding requirements
- Respiratory protection
- Industrial vehicle violations
THOMAS J. HENRY OFFICES SERVING PORT ARANSAS
The firm’s Corpus Christi office regularly serves clients living and working in Port Aransas. The office, formerly operating as a Federal Courthouse, was recently renovated to accommodate the growing firm. It has kept much of its unique Classical Revival Architecture including the original 2,100 square foot courtroom. The courtroom has proved essential in preparing our clients for trial. Because of this unique space, we are able to simulate a real trial experience including a jury, judge, and even the technology used at trial.
The Corpus Christi office also hosts the firm’s Annual Turkey Giveaway and overlooks several other community events downtown, including the annual Stache Dash 5K Run benefiting Bikes for Kids (Thomas J. Henry is an annual sponsor).
Attorneys from the Corpus Christi office are available to travel to Port Aransas day or night to help accident victims. We look forward to the expansion of our offices and to providing continued legal representation to the Port Aransas community.
PORT ARANSAS, TEXAS APPOINTMENTS & MEETINGS
Thomas J. Henry’s team of attorneys are available 24/7 to serve the citizens of Port Aransas. We can travel to meet with you at work or home. If you prefer to come into our offices, our Corpus Christi office is open to the community Monday through Friday. Evening and weekend appointments are also available. If you are unable to travel to our office, we can arrange to visit you at home or in the hospital. Please note we are available 24/7, nights and weekends to accommodate your needs. Our attorneys handle many types of personal injury cases, including:
- Auto accidents
- Company vehicle accidents
- Construction accidents
- Dangerous pharmaceutical drugs
- Medical malpractice
- Oilfield accidents
- Oil refinery accidents
- Product liability claims
- Spinal cord and back injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Trucking accidents
- On the job accidents
- Wrongful death claims
CORPUS CHRISTI OFFICE INFORMATION
- Phone Number: 361-985-0600
- Fax Number: 361-985-0601
- Address: 521 Starr Street, Corpus Christi, Texas 78401
A FIRM WITH NATIONAL RECOGNITION
When you get results like this, people take notice. Thomas J. Henry is among the top personal injury law firms in Texas and in the United States. Recent accolades include:
- Legal Leaders Magazine (an ALM Publication) – Thomas J. Henry- 2016 Texas’ Top Rated Lawyers
- Newsweek.com – Premier Law Firm of 2016
- Rue Ratings – Thomas J. Henry- Named Life-Time Member of Best Attorneys of America
- Legal Leaders Magazine (an ALM Publication) – Thomas J. Henry- 2015 Texas’ Top Rated Lawyers
- Rue Ratings – Thomas J. Henry- 2015 Best Attorneys of America
- Newsweek.com – Thomas J. Henry- Legal Superstars 2015
- Newsweek.com – Thomas J. Henry- 10 Best Personal Injury Attorneys 2014
- Texas Lawyer – 2014 Texas Verdicts Hall of Fame
- Texas Lawyer – #1 Workplace Injury Verdict of 2013
- National Trial Lawyers – Thomas J. Henry- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- National Law Journal – Top 100 Verdicts of 2013
- Parenting Magazine – Thomas J. Henry- 2013 Top Birth Injury Advocates
- National Law Journal – Top 100 Verdicts of 2012
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Thomas J. Henry (lifetime member)
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Thomas J. Henry (lifetime member)
CONTACT AN EXPERIENCED ARANSAS PASS ATTORNEY
Thomas J. Henry has experience representing clients in all manner of personal injury claims. If you or a loved one was injured in a car crash, 18-wheeler crash, workplace accident, or any other kind of accident, contact Thomas J. Henry immediately. Our team of attorneys is ready to serve you 24/7, nights and weekend. If you can’t come to one of our offices, we will send an attorney to your location. Call now to set up a free consultation.