El Paso Pharmacy Malpractice Attorneys
Serving Injured Clients in El Paso, Texas, and Surrounding Communities
Victims of pharmaceutical malpractice deserve to be compensated for the injuries sustained due to the negligence of a pharmacist or pharmacy technician. At Thomas J. Henry, our experienced El Paso pharmacy malpractice attorneys are ready to represent you or your loved one and help get the compensation you need to recover.
Pharmacy malpractice occurs when a pharmacy worker fails to adhere to the standard of care required to safely administer drugs to patients. As a medical provider, pharmacists are tasked with helping improve the livelihood of patients seeking pharmaceutical treatment for illnesses and injuries. A pharmaceutical error can cause minor, severe, and sometimes fatal injuries.
If you believe that you have been the victim of pharmacy malpractice, speak to our local El Paso attorneys for a free legal consultation. Let our team review your case and help you determine if you have a claim to pursue against a pharmacy or pharmacist.
Common Forms of Pharmaceutical Malpractice
Pharmaceutical malpractice can occur in several different ways:
- Wrong prescription
- Incorrect dosage
- Failure to counsel patient regarding risks, side effects, and reactions with other drugs
- Filling medication without a license
- Drug compounding error
Pharmacy Malpractice Statistics in the United States
- An estimated one third of all adverse events in inpatient hospital settings are pharmaceutical drug related.
- An estimated one million emergency department visits each year are related to adverse drug events.
- Approximately 7,000 deaths each year occur due to incorrect prescriptions (The Lancet).
- More than 2,500 malpractice reports were made against pharmacists or pharmacy assistants between 1990 and 2003 in the United States.
Injured Due to a Pharmaceutical Error? Call Thomas J. Henry
If you or a loved one have been negatively affected by a pharmaceutical error, call Thomas J. Henry Injury Attorneys. Our El Paso pharmacy malpractice lawyers are available 24/7, nights and weekends to evaluate your claim. Start the road to recovery and give us a call or fill out the contact form on this page.
- Phone number: 915-566-0788 (attorneys available 24/7 to assist you)
- Address: 221 N. Kansas Street, Suite 700, El Paso, Texas 79901 (walk-in Monday through Friday)
Had a great expirence the team that worked with me worked hard and were very kind to us
– Petra B., 5/22/2018