Law Offices Serving Conroe, Texas
Conroe Accident Lawyers
-Thomas J. Henry is one of the largest personal injury firms in Texas.
-We obtain record-breaking auto accident, trucking accident, and workplace injury verdicts.
-Our attorneys are available 24/7. If you cannot make it to our office, our attorneys can travel to you in Conroe.
LEGAL HELP FOR CONROE RESIDENTS
Conroe is located about 40 miles north of downtown Houston off of Interstate 45. The city of over 61,000 is the seat of Montgomery County and falls within the Greater Houston metro area. In Conroe, many residents work in the construction and manufacturing industries. In addition, like many other cities in the Houston area, the oil and gas industry is a large employer in Conroe.
Much of the industry in Conroe involves construction and manufacturing. These professions have some of the highest rates of injury and fatality among all industries. Houston was listed as the most dangerous city for workers in 2014. According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Houston experienced 20 workplace fatalities between October 2013 and September 8, 2014. In addition, Texas on the whole as a state had 137 workplace fatalities in 2013.
According to the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT), Conroe experienced over 2,000 traffic crashes in 2015. In addition, there were five fatalities on the roadways in Conroe in 2015. On September 18, a mother and her two-year-old baby were killed in a crash on FM 1484. A few days later, a child was struck by a car near Conroe Elementary School. The average travel time to work for Conroe residents is 26.1 minutes, exposing drivers to an increased risk of automobile accidents to and from works.
When the unthinkable happens, you need an attorney who is ready to serve your best interests and meet with you in a timely manner. Our law offices in Houston are ready to assist Conroe clients at a moment’s notice. If you can’t come to us, we will come to you.
THOMAS J. HENRY OFFICES SERVING CONROE
Approximately 43 miles from Conroe, and situated in Houston’s premiere location, Thomas J. Henry is at the center of the broad industrial base in energy, manufacturing, aeronautics, transportation, and health care. Because of the wide array of industries located in Houston, Thomas J. Henry make it a point to be responsive to the continuous client demands that come from being a part of such a complex international center.
CONROE, TEXAS APPOINTMENTS & MEETINGS
Our Houston, Texas office is open to the community Monday through Friday, and attorneys are available 24/7.
- Phone Number: (713) 338-2525
- Fax Number: 888-956-8001
- Address: 4900 Woodway Drive, Suite 1040 Houston, Texas 77056
THOMAS J. HENRY IS A FIRM WITH NATIONAL RECOGNITION
Thomas J. Henry prides itself in offering stellar client service and delivering recording-breaking results. Thomas J. Henry is among the top personal injury law firms in Texas and in the United States. Recent accolades include:
- Legal Leaders Magazine (an ALM Publication) – Thomas J. Henry- 2016 Texas’ Top Rated Lawyers
- Newsweek.com – Premier Law Firm of 2016
- Rue Ratings – Thomas J. Henry- Named Life-Time Member of Best Attorneys of America
- Legal Leaders Magazine (an ALM Publication) – Thomas J. Henry- 2015 Texas’ Top Rated Lawyers
- Rue Ratings – Thomas J. Henry- 2015 Best Attorneys of America
- Newsweek.com – Thomas J. Henry- Legal Superstars 2015
- Newsweek.com – Thomas J. Henry- 10 Best Personal Injury Attorneys 2014
- Texas Lawyer – 2014 Texas Verdicts Hall of Fame
- Texas Lawyer – #1 Workplace Injury Verdict of 2013
- National Trial Lawyers – Thomas J. Henry- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- National Law Journal – Top 100 Verdicts of 2013
- Parenting Magazine – Thomas J. Henry- 2013 Top Birth Injury Advocates
- National Law Journal – Top 100 Verdicts of 2012
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Thomas J. Henry (lifetime member)
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Thomas J. Henry (lifetime member)
CONTACT AN EXPERIENCED CONROE ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
If you were injured on the road or in any type of accident, contact Thomas J. Henry. Our team of attorneys is available 24/7 nights and weekends to evaluate your potential case. Our attorneys can visit you at your home or workplace in Conroe to evaluate your claim. Our Houston office handles car accidents, 18-wheeler accidents, and all other personal injury claims. If you or a loved one has been severely injured, we can even visit you in the hospital. Contact us now to set up a free consultation.