Law Offices Serving La Porte, Texas
La Porte Accident Lawyers
-Thomas J. Henry is one of the largest personal injury firms in Texas.
-We obtain record-breaking auto accident, trucking accident, and workplace injury verdicts.
-Our attorneys are available 24/7. If you cannot make it to our office, our attorneys can travel to you in La Porte.
LEGAL HELP FOR LA PORTE RESIDENTS
La Porte is located on the western side of the Fred Hartman Bridge opposite to Baytown. Located roughly 25 miles from downtown Houston, La Porte offers residents quick access to all of the amenities of Houston and Trinity Bay. The city of 35,148 is the fourth-largest in Harris County.
The average travel time to work in 25 minutes for La Porte residents. This extended period of time on the road increases the chances of an automobile accident. In 2015, there were 722 total motor vehicle accidents in La Porte, including two fatal crashes resulting in three deaths.
Like many communities in and around Houston, a large amount of La Porte residents are employed by the manufacturing and construction industries. These industries are both in the top five in workplace fatalities in the country. In addition, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) reports that 899 deaths occurred in the construction industry in 2014. Four workers at a DuPont plant in La Porte died after being exposed to poisonous gas in 2014. DuPont was cited and fined by OSHA, and the company settled with victim’s families for gross negligence.
Attorneys at our Houston office are prepared to assist La Porte residents with their personal injury claims, whether the accident is on the job or on the roadways. Our attorneys represent victims injured in an array of accidents as the result of an individual or company’s negligence or wrongdoing. If you can’t come to us, we will come to you.
THOMAS J. HENRY OFFICES SERVING LA PORTE
Approximately 35 miles from La Porte, and situated in Houston’s premiere location, Thomas J. Henry is at the center of the broad industrial base in energy, manufacturing, aeronautics, transportation, and health care. Because of the wide array of industries located in Houston, Thomas J. Henry make it a point to be responsive to the continuous client demands that come from being a part of such a complex international center.
LA PORTE, TEXAS APPOINTMENTS & MEETINGS
Our Houston, Texas office is open to the community Monday through Friday, and attorneys are available 24/7.
- Phone Number: (713) 338-2525
- Fax Number: 888-956-8001
- Address: 4900 Woodway Drive, Suite 1040 Houston, Texas 77056
THOMAS J. HENRY IS A FIRM WITH NATIONAL RECOGNITION
Thomas J. Henry prides itself in offering stellar client service and delivering recording-breaking results. Thomas J. Henry is among the top personal injury law firms in Texas and in the United States. Recent accolades include:
- Legal Leaders Magazine (an ALM Publication) – Thomas J. Henry- 2016 Texas’ Top Rated Lawyers
- Newsweek.com – Premier Law Firm of 2016
- Rue Ratings – Thomas J. Henry- Named Life-Time Member of Best Attorneys of America
- Legal Leaders Magazine (an ALM Publication) – Thomas J. Henry- 2015 Texas’ Top Rated Lawyers
- Rue Ratings – Thomas J. Henry- 2015 Best Attorneys of America
- Newsweek.com – Thomas J. Henry- Legal Superstars 2015
- Newsweek.com – Thomas J. Henry- 10 Best Personal Injury Attorneys 2014
- Texas Lawyer – 2014 Texas Verdicts Hall of Fame
- Texas Lawyer – #1 Workplace Injury Verdict of 2013
- National Trial Lawyers – Thomas J. Henry- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- National Law Journal – Top 100 Verdicts of 2013
- Parenting Magazine – Thomas J. Henry- 2013 Top Birth Injury Advocates
- National Law Journal – Top 100 Verdicts of 2012
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Thomas J. Henry (lifetime member)
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Thomas J. Henry (lifetime member)
CONTACT AN EXPERIENCED LA PORTE ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
If you were injured on the road or in any type of accident, contact Thomas J. Henry. Our team of attorneys is available 24/7 nights and weekends to evaluate your potential case. Our attorneys can visit you at your home or workplace in La Porte to evaluate your claim. Our Houston office handles car accidents, 18-wheeler accidents, and all other personal injury claims. If you or a loved one has been severely injured, we can even visit you in the hospital. Contact us now to set up a free consultation.