Law Offices Serving Spring, Texas
Spring Accident Lawyers
-Thomas J. Henry is one of the largest personal injury firms in Texas.
-We obtain record-breaking auto accident, trucking accident, and workplace injury verdicts.
-Our attorneys are available 24/7. If you cannot make it to our office, our attorneys can travel to you in Spring.
LEGAL HELP FOR SPRING, TEXAS RESIDENTS
Spring is located about 25 miles north of downtown Houston. Spring residents have access to the Grand Parkway, Interstate 45, and the Hardy Toll Road – an alternative route into downtown Houston. The George Bush Intercontinental Airport is only minutes away as well.
A finance and consumer research firm named Interstate 45 the second-most dangerous road in the United States – only California Highway 99 had more fatal accidents per mile. If you or a family member is involved in an accident involving a car, 18-wheeler, or company vehicle, we have attorneys ready to assist you at our Houston offices.
Warehousing, manufacturing, and construction are major employers in the Spring, Texas, area. According to the Occupational Safety Health Administration (OSHA), the manufacturing and construction industries are two of the most dangerous in the United States. OSHA also says that 899 construction workers died in 2014 – the most worker fatalities out of any industry.
When the unthinkable happens, you need an attorney who is ready to serve your best interests and meet with you in a timely manner. We have law offices in Houston ready to assist Spring residents with their personal injury claims.
We handle many types of personal injury cases, including:
- Auto accidents
- Company vehicle accidents
- Dangerous pharmaceutical drugs
- Medical malpractice
- Oilfield accidents
- Premises liability claims
- Spinal cord injuries
- Trucking accidents
- Workplace injuries
- Wrongful death claims
THOMAS J. HENRY OFFICES SERVING SPRING
Approximately 28 miles from Spring, and situated in Houston’s premiere location, Thomas J. Henry is at the center of the broad industrial base in energy, manufacturing, aeronautics, transportation, and health care. Because of the wide array of industries located in Houston, Thomas J. Henry make it a point to be responsive to the continuous client demands that come from being a part of such a complex international center.
SPRING, TEXAS APPOINTMENTS & MEETINGS
Our Houston, Texas office is open to the community Monday through Friday, and attorneys are available 24/7.
- Phone Number: (713) 338-2525
- Fax Number: 888-956-8001
- Address: 12 Greenway Plaza, Suite 1100 Houston, Texas 77046
THOMAS J. HENRY IS A FIRM WITH NATIONAL RECOGNITION
Thomas J. Henry prides itself in offering stellar client service and delivering recording-breaking results. Thomas J. Henry is among the top personal injury law firms in Texas and in the United States. Recent accolades include:
- Legal Leaders Magazine (an ALM Publication) – Thomas J. Henry- 2016 Texas’ Top Rated Lawyers
- Newsweek.com – Premier Law Firm of 2016
- Rue Ratings – Thomas J. Henry- Named Life-Time Member of Best Attorneys of America
- Legal Leaders Magazine (an ALM Publication) – Thomas J. Henry- 2015 Texas’ Top Rated Lawyers
- Rue Ratings – Thomas J. Henry- 2015 Best Attorneys of America
- Newsweek.com – Thomas J. Henry- Legal Superstars 2015
- Newsweek.com – Thomas J. Henry- 10 Best Personal Injury Attorneys 2014
- Texas Lawyer – 2014 Texas Verdicts Hall of Fame
- Texas Lawyer – #1 Workplace Injury Verdict of 2013
- National Trial Lawyers – Thomas J. Henry- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- National Law Journal – Top 100 Verdicts of 2013
- Parenting Magazine – Thomas J. Henry- 2013 Top Birth Injury Advocates
- National Law Journal – Top 100 Verdicts of 2012
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Thomas J. Henry (lifetime member)
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Thomas J. Henry (lifetime member)
CONTACT AN EXPERIENCED SPRING ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
If you were injured on the road or in any type of accident, contact Thomas J. Henry. Our team of attorneys is available 24/7 nights and weekends to evaluate your potential case. Our attorneys can visit you at your home or workplace in Spring to evaluate your claim. Our Houston office handles car accidents, 18-wheeler accidents, and all other personal injury claims. If you or a loved one has been severely injured, we can even visit you in the hospital. Contact us now to set up a free consultation.