Law Offices Serving Schertz, Texas
Schertz Accident Lawyers
-Thomas J. Henry is one of the largest personal injury firms in Texas.
-We obtain record-breaking auto accident, trucking accident, and workplace injury verdicts.
-Our attorneys are available 24/7. If you cannot make it to our office, our attorneys can travel to you in Schertz.
LEGAL HELP FOR SCHERTZ RESIDENTS
The city of Schertz stretches from Interstate 10 to Interstate 35, crossing three different county lines northeast of San Antonio. The third-largest city in the San Antonio-New Braunfels metro area, boasting roughly 35,000 residents, is located just 20 miles from downtown. Schertz and other communities nearby are all rapidly growing areas surrounding Randolph Air Force Base – much of the population containing military families.
On average, Schertz residents travel just under 27 minutes on their commute to work. This lengthy travel time increases the risk of traffic accidents. The proximity to major roadways, including Interstate 35 and Interstate 10, also exposes drivers to an increased risk of motor vehicle traffic crash injuries involving cars and 18-wheeler trucks. In 2014, there were 13,675 serious injury crashes in Texas. A total of 3,534 people died in motor vehicle traffic crashes in that same year.
Schertz residents work in a wide variety of industries, including the construction and manufacturing industries. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) says construction is one of the most dangerous jobs in the United States. In 2014, there were 899 total deaths in construction. One of every five workplace fatalities is a construction worker, and because of the dangerous nature of construction work, injuries are often serious and life-threatening.
According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Texas led the nation in fatal occupational injuries in 2014 with 531 deaths. In 2014, the construction and manufacturing industries were in the top 5 in fatal occupational injuries.
When the unthinkable happens, you need an attorney who is ready to serve your best interests and meet with you in a timely manner. We have law offices in San Antonio ready to assist Schertz residents with their personal injury claims. Our attorneys handle all types of personal injury cases, including:
- Automobile accidents
- Company vehicle accidents
- Dangerous pharmaceutical drugs
- Medical malpractice
- Oilfield accidents
- Product liability claims
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Trucking accidents
- Workplace injuries
- Wrongful death claims
THOMAS J. HENRY OFFICES SERVING SCHERTZ
Approximately 20 miles from Schertz, our San Antonio location provides all the amenities and resources needed for effective client representation. Our growing staff of attorneys and paralegals continue to offer the exceptional service you have come to expect from Thomas J. Henry. Clients can expect amenities including state-of-the-art technology, an industry leading case management system, lightning-speed network, multimedia conference rooms, and spacious offices all in a sleek and streamlined modern design. Stop by our new location and experience a superior level of legal service.
SCHERTZ, TEXAS APPOINTMENTS & MEETINGS
Our San Antonio office is open to the community Monday through Friday. Evening and weekend appointments are available. If you are unable to travel to our office, we can arrange to visit you at home or in the hospital. Please note we are available 24/7, nights and weekends to accommodate your needs.
- Phone Number: (210) 656-1000
- Fax Number: 888-956-8001
- Address: 4715 Fredericksburg, Suite 507 San Antonio, Texas 78229
THOMAS J. HENRY IS A FIRM WITH NATIONAL RECOGNITION
Thomas J. Henry prides itself in offering stellar client service and delivering recording-breaking results. Thomas J. Henry is among the top personal injury law firms in Texas and in the United States. Recent accolades include:
- Legal Leaders Magazine (an ALM Publication) – Thomas J. Henry- 2016 Texas’ Top Rated Lawyers
- Newsweek.com – Premier Law Firm of 2016
- Rue Ratings – Thomas J. Henry- Named Life-Time Member of Best Attorneys of America
- Legal Leaders Magazine (an ALM Publication) – Thomas J. Henry- 2015 Texas’ Top Rated Lawyers
- Rue Ratings – Thomas J. Henry- 2015 Best Attorneys of America
- Newsweek.com – Thomas J. Henry- Legal Superstars 2015
- Newsweek.com – Thomas J. Henry- 10 Best Personal Injury Attorneys 2014
- Texas Lawyer – 2014 Texas Verdicts Hall of Fame
- Texas Lawyer – #1 Workplace Injury Verdict of 2013
- National Trial Lawyers – Thomas J. Henry- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- National Law Journal – Top 100 Verdicts of 2013
- Parenting Magazine – Thomas J. Henry- 2013 Top Birth Injury Advocates
- National Law Journal – Top 100 Verdicts of 2012
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Thomas J. Henry (lifetime member)
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Thomas J. Henry (lifetime member)
CONTACT AN EXPERIENCED SCHERTZ ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
If you were injured on the road or in any type of accident, contact Thomas J. Henry. Our team of attorneys is available 24/7 nights and weekends to evaluate your potential case. We have two offices conveniently located in San Antonio. If you can’t come to us, we can come to you. Our attorneys frequently travel to the Schertz area and can visit you at your home or workplace to evaluate your claim. Our San Antonio office handles car accidents, 18-wheeler accidents, and all other personal injury claims. If you or a loved one has been severely injured, we can even visit you in the hospital.