Amana Heating/Cooling Units Recalled- Fire Hazard
Details of the Heating/Cooling Unit Recall
- The serial plates on the units have unreliable information that may cause installers or servicers to use the wrong wiring which could lead to a fire.
- Goodman Company is directly contacting customers who bought the recalled product.
- Consumers should contact Goodman for a free inspection of the wiring and a free replacement of the serial plate label.
155 Units Involved in Recall
- This recall involves Amana Packaged Gas/Electric Heating and Cooling units.
- The units provide heating and cooling for homes and commercial buildings.
- 155 units were sold all over the United States from June 2012 through October 2012 for about $5,600.
- Recalled units bear model number APG154911541BA and serial numbers beginning with 1206, 1207, 1208, 1209 and 1210.
- Visit: www.amana-hac.com and click on “Product Recall” for more information.
Contact an Experienced Product Liability Attorney
Thomas J. Henry are leaders in the area of product liability litigation. Our Defective Drug and Products Division has extensive knowledge and resources in order to represent our clients efficiently and aggressively. We represent a multitude of people who are battling against manufacturers of defective drugs and/or products.
Your choice does matter. If you or a loved one has suffered serious injuries because of a recalled product, call Thomas J. Henry immediately. We represent clients/victims all over the country. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends.