Alfredo D. Mares
Mr. Alfredo D. Mares is an attorney at Thomas J. Henry.
Mr. Mares completed his Doctor of Jurisprudence at St. Mary’s University School of Law in San Antonio, Texas after graduating with a bachelor degree in Political Science at the University of Texas at San Antonio. Mr. Mares has been able to dedicate many admirable years to the legal system in his varying careers over the past decade. Not only does Mr. Mares have competent experience working as a litigation attorney prior to joining Thomas J. Henry Law, he has also accumulated hardworking time as a legal assistant, records specialist, and business consultant completing a plethora of critical, legal tasks.
While not working as an attorney of the law, Mr. Mares enjoys running 5k races, camping, and participating in BBQ grilling competitions. He also enjoys spending time with his wife and two miniature schnauzers.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas (J.D.)
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego, California
- University of Texas at San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas (B.A)
MEMBERSHIPS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association
- San Antonio Bar Association
- St. Mary’s University School of Law – Immigration Law Society Association
- St. Mary’s University School of Law – Environmental Society