Alisha D. Bond
Ms. Alisha D. Bond is an associate attorney at Thomas J. Henry.
Ms. Bond has practiced from both sides of the docket, representing clients as a criminal defense trial attorney before moving on to matters of personal injury. She has experience in trial preparation, conducting legal research, drafting motions and legal memoranda, and communicating with clients and opposing counsel.
Ms. Bond was born and grew up in northern Alabama, and attended the University of North Alabama as an undergrad. As a student of Widener University School of Law, Ms. Bond studied Comparative Family Law and international Environmental Law abroad in Nairobi, Kenya. She then went on to Mississippi College School of Law where she acquired her Doctor of Jurisprudence. While in law school, Ms. Bond was a production manager and staff writer for her school’s newspaper, The Legal Eye. Ms. Bond holds an additional Master of Business Administration from the University of Maryland University College in Spangdahlem, Germany where she also taught as an adjunct professor.
Ms. Bond is happily married to a USAF officer, and she has been very involved with the military’s Key Spouse program for the different squadrons to which he has been assigned. She is also an active member of the Military Spouse J.D. network. Ms. Bond and her husband have two daughters and one dog. When not in the office, Ms. Bond enjoys traveling and spending time with her family.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability Accident
- Product Liability Accident
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Alabama
- University of Maryland University College, Spangdahlem, Germany (M.B.A.)
- Mississippi College School of Law, Jackson, Mississippi (J.D.)
- The Legal Eye, Production Manager/Staff Writer
- ABA Lt. Governor 5th Circuit
- ABA Student Representative
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity, Historian
- Women’s Student Bar Association
- Widener University School of Law/University of Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
- Summer Law Program
- University of North Alabama, Florence, Alabama (B.S.)
- Cum Laude
- Alpha Lambda Delta Honor Society
- Phi Eta Sigma Honor Society
- Delta Epsilon Iota Honor Society
- Alpha Theta Chi Honor Society