Amonnie A. Daniels
Ms. Amonnie A. Daniels is an ambitious attorney from Maryland focused on personal injury cases.
Ms. Daniels received her Juris Doctor from Case Western Reserve. She also holds a Bachelor in Criminology from the University of Maryland.
While pursuing her bachelor’s, Ms. Daniels worked as a teaching assistant at the University of Maryland, conducting legal and policy research while working alongside professionals, graduate students, and police officers from surrounding departments.
Her next job placed her in an office in Maryland where she worked as an Intake Specialist for one year. While there, Ms. Daniels participated in a variety of jobs. She was responsible for conducting meetings with clients, determining their needs, and giving them the proper advice and legal services.
Ms. Daniels has also worked as a law clerk at a prosecutor’s office where she drafted motions and other legal documents, conducted legal research, and attended criminal proceedings.
Ms. Daniels is a motivated attorney who has shown dedication in her career. As an associate with Thomas J. Henry, Ms. Daniels currently represents clients injured in auto accidents, pedestrian accidents, premises liability accidents, and workplace accidents.
- Automobile Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- Case Western Reserve, Cleveland, Ohio, (J.D.)
- Dean’s List 2018-2019
- American Constitution Society, Representative
- Student Public Interest Law Fellowship
- Street Law
- The University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland, (B.A.)
- Dean’s List 2014-2015
- Teaching Assistant for Criminology Research Method 300 and Juvenile Justice 350
- Member of the Criminology and Criminal National Honors Program