Ms. Angela May is an associate attorney with Thomas J. Henry Law, PLLC.
Ms. May earned her Juris Doctor at the University of Arkansas. She also holds a Bachelor of Science in finance from Hampton University.
While working at a law office in Texas, Ms. May represented individuals in labor and employment disputes, wrote briefs for summary judgements, and drafted and reviewed various documentations. She also attended hearings and managed all aspects of employment litigation.
Among her accomplishments, Ms. May has settled over $500,000 in personal injury cases, won more than 50 contested case hearings for injured workers, dismissed more than 30 criminal cases, and negotiated more than 50 plea deals. She has also argued before the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals in a False Claims Act retaliation claim.
When Ms. May is not working, she enjoys traveling. She is also an avid 5k runner.
- Automobile Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Premises Liability Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit Court
- The University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Arkansas (J.D.)
- Hampton University, Hampton, Virginia (B.S.)
- J.L. Turner Legal Association
- Dallas Young Lawyers Association
- Dallas Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association