Caitlin Bratt joined Thomas J. Henry in 2015.
Ms. Bratt holds a Juris Doctor from Michigan State University College of Law as well as a Bachelor of Arts from State University of New York at Oswego. During law school, Ms. Bratt interned with a number of firms gaining valuable experience is conducting case research, drafting memorandums, and holding client interviews.
Ms. Bratt also worked with the Michigan State University College of Law Plea & Sentencing Clinic where she wrote briefs for submission to the Michigan Court of Appeals and argued cases in defense of her clients. For her work with the clinic, Ms. Bratt was awarded the Jurisprudence Achievement Award in Plea and Sentencing Clinic II.
Ms. Bratt currently works alongside the firm’s senior litigators in pursuit of fair compensation for clients involved in auto and trucking accidents, company vehicle accidents, workplace accidents, and premises liability accidents.
- State Bar of Texas
- Michigan State University College of Law, East Lansing, Michigan (J.D.)
- Jurisprudence Achievement Award in Plea and Sentencing Clinic II
- Articles Editor for The Journal of Animal & Natural Resource Law
- The Humphrey Chapter of Phi Alpha Delta, International Law Fraternity
- Women’s Law Caucus
- State University of New York at Oswego, Oswego, New York (B.A.)
- Magna Cum Laude
- National Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi
- Honor Society of Alpha Delta Omega
- Nu Beta Chapter of Pi Sigma Alpha Honor Society
- VEGA: Woman’s Honor Society for Scholarship, Leadership and Service
- Co-President of the Political Science Club