Mr. Camilo Valencia is an associate attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law.
Mr. Valencia has proudly and zealously represented injured parties in Texas over the last two years. The focus of his legal practice includes representing individuals injured by the negligent driving of others as well as those that suffered injuries on commercial premises through no fault of their own. His experience includes presenting over 20 trials to juries, taking and defending over 200 depositions, handling over 80 mediations, writing, and presenting motions to courts and preparing an appellate brief.
Born in Medellin, Colombia, Mr. Valencia immigrated to the United States in 1999. Mr. Valencia grew up in Garland, Texas, attending and graduating from Jesuit College Preparatory School of Dallas in 2011. Mr. Valencia then went on to graduate from Austin College in 2015. Mr. Valencia attended and graduated from Texas Tech University School of Law, cum laude in 2018. Mr. Valencia is admitted to practice in the state courts in Texas.
As a fluent Spanish speaking attorney, Mr. Valencia has provided effective and efficient representation to Hispanic communities.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas (J.D.)
- Cum Laude
- Distinction Award for Business Entities, Texas Pretrial Procedure, Texas Administrative Practice, Trial Advocacy, Legal Practice II
- Board of Barrister Advanced Moot Court, Quarterfinalist Spring & Fall 2017
- Board of Barrister Negotiations & Mock Trial Competitions
- Appointed Senator to the Student Government Association
- Austin College, Sherman, Texas (B.A.)
- Omicron Delta Epsilon National Honor Society
- Pi Sigma Alpha National Honor Society