Mr. Charles Entsminger is a competitive attorney from Plano, Texas.
Mr. Entsminger earned his Juris Doctor from SMU Dedman School of Law. He also holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Texas Tech University.
Prior to law school, Mr. Entsminger served five years in the United States Army. As Platoon Leader and later as Infantry Officer, Mr. Entsminger gained valuable interpersonal and leadership skills that he continues to use daily, including a team-oriented spirit, a competitive drive, and a composure that remains cool under pressure.
During law school, Mr. Entsminger interned at a court in Dallas Country, Texas. There, he acted as a project manager for the judge’s Word of Mouth series and Empowerment Program. He also worked as a highly organized Court Coordinator, managing daily dockets, jail-chains, settings, and pass-slips.
Mr. Entsminger has also worked as a research assistant at the Deason Criminal Justice Reform Center at SMU Dedman School of Law, where he earned his Juris Doctor. In this position, he researched and drafted petitions in the United States Court of Appeals, conducted substantial research on various procedural methods, and drafted and edited a successful brief for the Fifth Circuit.
Joining Thomas J. Henry in 2020, Mr. Entminger is determined to continue using his organizational, interpersonal, and competitive skills to help his clients.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas (Pending)
- SMU Dedman School of Law (J.D.)
- Vice-Chairman for on-campus advocacy, Spring 2018-May 2019
- On-campus director, Fall 2017-Spring 2018
- President of the Veterans’ Law Association, 2018-19.
- President of the Red Raider Law Society, 2018-19.
- Texas Tech University (B.A.)
- Dean’s List
- Cum Laude
- Member of Lambda Pi Eta – National Communication Studies Honor Society
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- American Association for Justice