Christopher M. Chenault
Mr. Christopher M. Chenault is an associate attorney at Thomas J. Henry’s Corpus Christi office.
Mr. Chenault received his Doctor of Jurisprudence from Texas Tech University School of Law, and he also holds a Master of Business Administration from Texas Tech University Rawls College of Business and a Bachelor of the Arts in Political Science from Texas Tech University.
While attending law school, Mr. Chenault interned with a Lubbock-based law firm concentrating on Civil Law. During this time, Mr. Chenault was responsible for conducting legal research covering a wide variety of civil issues, drafting motions and other legal memoranda, reviewing interrogatory responses, and researching post-judgment discovery procedures.
Joining Thomas J. Henry in 2015, Mr. Chenault currently representing clients involved in auto accidents,drunk driving accidents, pedestrian accidents, and premises liability accidents. Outside of the office, Mr. Chenault is an avid guitar player who enjoys listening and playing blues and jazz.
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas (J.D.)
- Summa Cum Laude
- Phi Kappa Phi
- Order of the Coif
- Phi Delta Phi
- Top Grade Award in Antitrust Law
- Top Grade Award in State and Local Taxation
- Distinction Award in Immigration Law
- Distinction Award in Taxation of International Transactions
- Distinction Award in Business Entities
- Distinction Award in Texas Land Titles
- Distinction Award in Constitutional Law
- Texas Tech University Rawls College of Business, Lubbock, Texas (M.B.A.)
- Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas (B.A.)
- President’s List
- Dean’s List