Cris A. Rasco
Mr. Cris A. Rasco is an experienced trial attorney who has been representing clients in Texas for more than 30 years. He is admitted to the State Bar of Texas and the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Southern, and Eastern Districts of Texas.
Mr. Rasco received his Doctor of Jurisprudence from St. Mary’s University School of Law and also holds a Bachelors of Science from Texas A&M University. He has spent is career representing injured clients against large conglomerates, doctors, hospitals, and insurance carriers. Mr. Rasco believes in giving individuals the best representation they can having and giving them access to the courts they might otherwise not have. When it comes to advocating for his clients, Mr. Rasco is relentless, tenacious, and efficient.
Outside of the office, Mr. Rasco is active in the community and enjoys assisting youth sports programs whenever possible – especially baseball. He also enjoys spending time with his two sons, both of whom are currently in college.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas (J.D.)
- American Jurisprudence Award – Trial Advocacy
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas (B.S.)