Mr. Dale Hicks is a Board Certified Personal Injury Trial Lawyer (Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specializations) with 35 years trial experience handling complex personal injury, medical malpractice, pharmaceutical, and medical device litigation. Over his extensive career, Mr. Hicks has secured roughly 200 favorable jury verdicts as well as numerous judgments and settlements.
While Mr. Hicks maintains a high level of intensity in the courtroom, his clients most often remember him by his relaxed nature and sharp sense of humor. As a Senior Attorney with Thomas J. Henry, Mr. Hicks represents clients involved in all manners of personal injury litigation and acts as a mentor to the firm’s younger attorneys.
Outside of work, Mr. Hicks is an accomplished musician and avid reader who enjoys spending time with his wife and five kids.
- Medical Devices
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas (J.D.)
- Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, Illinois (B.A)
- Southeastern Illinois College, Harrisburg, Illinois (A.S.)
- University of Houston Law Center, Blakely Advocacy Institute, Mediator Certification
- Board Certified, Personal Injury Trial Law – Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Former President of the San Antonio Chapter of the American Board of Trial Advocates
- Member of the Board of Texas of the American Board of Trial Advocates
- Representative to the National American Board of Trial Advocates
- San Antonio Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association
- Western District of Texas Roster of Neutrals
- Volunteer for the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization