Ms. Danielle Fox is an associate attorney at Thomas J. Henry.
Ms. Fox received her Doctor of Jurisprudence from Oklahoma City University School of Law and also holds a Bachelor of Art in Communication from the University of Oklahoma. Prior to joining Thomas J. Henry, Ms. Fox worked with a Houston-based law group. During this time, Ms. Fox was tasked with trial preparation, drafting and arguing motions, conducting settlement negotiations with opposing counsel, and appearing as a first chair attorney during trial.
Joining the Thomas J. Henry team in 2017, Ms. Fox currently represents clients injured in auto and trucking accidents, company vehicle crashes, workplace accident, and premises liability accidents. Outside of the office, Ms. Fox is an avid runner and has completed four half marathons.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (J.D.)
- Animal Law Group, President
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society
- Award of Accomplishment in Legal Research Skills
- University of Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma (B.A.)
- Dean’s Honor Roll
- Sigma Alpha Lambda National Leadership and Honors Organization
- Pre-Law Club