Mr. Darius Khosravian is a law lawyer for Thomas J. Henry in the firm’s San Antonio office.
Mr. Khosravian has experience in personal injury law, commercial law, estate planning and probate law. He has worked for some of the most prestigious law firms in the country and in the legal affairs office of one of the largest energy providers in the world.
Mr. Khosravian holds a Juris Doctorate from Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law and a Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism from the University of Texas at Austin. He puts his stellar research and writing skills to use as he works alongside the firm’s senior litigators to represent clients involved in auto and trucking accidents, premises liability accidents, and a range of other personal injury matters.
- State Bar of Texas
- The Dixon School of Law, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA (J.D.)
- Penn State Law ABA Negotiation Competition Team, Founder
- The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX (B.A.)
- Kappa Tau Alpha Journalism Honor Society
- Dean’s List
- Dale Carnegie Training, Houston, TX
- Effective Communications and Human Relations Coursework
- Highest Achievement Award