David C. Points, III
Mr. David C. Points, III is an associate attorney at Thomas J. Henry representing clients injured in automobile accidents, drunk driving accidents, motorcycle accidents, and premises liability accidents.
Mr. Points completed his Doctor for Jurisprudence at Southern University Law Center and also holds a Master of Business Administration from Florida Institute of Technology and a Bachelor of Business Administration from Howard University. Prior to joining Thomas J. Henry in 2018, Mr. Points conducted legal research and drafted pleadings and motions for two attorneys in Huntsville, Alabama and completed client intake interviews for City Prosecutors at Baton Rouge City Court.
Outside of his work as an attorney, Mr. Points is the proud uncle of two wonderful nephews and an active member of his community. He has volunteered with Big Brothers Big Sisters, the Zachary Food Pantry of Zachary, Louisiana, and the IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program. He has also participated in the Susan B. Komen Breast Cancer 5k, the March of Dimes, and the March for Babies.
- Automobile Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- Southern University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana (J.D.)
- Diversity Leadership Colloquium
- American Bar Association Law Student Division
- Pro Bono Executive Council
- Trial Advocacy Board member
- Black Law Students Association, Vice President
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- Florida Institute of Technology, Melbourne, Florida (M.B.A.)
- Howard University, Washington, D.C. (B.B.A.)
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity