Dylan B. Price
Mr. Dylan B. Price joined Thomas J. Henry in 2017 and currently works alongside the firm’s senior litigators in pursuit of fair compensation for clients injured in auto and trucking accidents, company vehicle accidents, premises liability accidents, and workplace accidents.
Mr. Price earned his Doctor of Jurisprudence at St. Mary’s University School of Law and also holds a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Texas. Prior to joining Thomas J. Henry, Mr. Price worked as a Landman in and around the Permian basin. During this time, Mr. Price researched and evaluated properties, conducted client interviews, and drafted formal documents including offer letter agreements and mineral deed transfers.
Mr. Price is also proficient in German and has assisted with discovery in international litigation in German.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas (J.D.)
- San Antonio Association Community Justice Wills Clinic Volunteer
- Trial Advocacy Program
- Linda and Dave Schlueter Moot Court Competition
- University of Texas, Austin, Texas (B.A.)
- Dean’s List
- Vice President of the Rifle and Pistol Club
- Nationally Ranked Pistol Shooter
- Texas Marathon Club