Enrique E. Rojas
Mr. Enrique E. Rojas is an associate attorney with Thomas J. Henry.
Mr. Rojas received his Doctor of Jurisprudence from Baylor University School of Law and also holds a Bachelor of the Arts in Political Science from Baylor University. During law school, Mr. Rojas completed more than 250 Pro Bono hours, graduating as a Public Interest Scholar. He also received a Platinum Level Pro Bono & Public Service award.
Rojas has experienced drafting summary judgment motions, motions to compel, assisting individuals acquire humanitarian parole, and acquiring H2B certification for employers. As an associate attorney with Thomas J. Henry, Mr. Rojas currently assists clients involve in automobile accidents, drunk driving accidents, motorcycle accidents, and premises liability accidents.
- Automobile Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- State Bar of Texas
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas (J.D.)
- Public Interest Scholar
- Platinum Level Pro Bono & Public Service Award
- Bronze Level Pro Bono & Public Service Award
- Baylor University, Waco, Texas (B.S.)
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
- Baylor Interdisciplinary Core Honors Program
- Dean’s List