Hugh J. Plummer, Jr.
Mr. Hugh J. Plummer, Jr. is an litigation attorney at Thomas J. Henry.
Mr. Plummer completed his Doctor of Jurisprudence at South Texas College of Law in Houston and holds a Bachelor of Arts & Sciences from the University of Arizona in Tucson.
In September of 2013, Mr. Plummer. became the co-founder and CEO of LitCap, a company he co-founded and created with Britton Holland. Under Mr. Plummer’s leadership, LitCap has facilitated over $360 million in loans to preeminent lawyers, at a sub 2% default and 20% gross return for lenders.
Before founding LitCap, Mr. Plummer was (and is) a successful and licensed Texas trial attorney. Throughout his more than fifteen years of practicing law as a preeminent trial attorney in Houston, Texas, Mr. Plummer’s success and experience as a trial lawyer were instrumental in his input developing LitCap. Mr. Plummer has been named “Rising Star” by Texas Monthly several times, and was a member of the National Trial Lawyers Association with the honor of being named “Top 40 Under 40” for his region.
Mr. Plummer currently lives in San Antonio, Texas, with his wife Allyson, and three children Ellie (17), Hud (9), and Charlotte (8). He is a life member of the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo, and is involved with Adopt an Angel, Kids Meals, and other local charitable organizations.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas (J.D.)
- University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona (B.A.)
MEMBERSHIPS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Super Lawyers – Rising Star 2011-13
- National Trial Lawyers Association, “Top 40 under 40” 2011-13
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum 2012- current
- Top 100 Lawyers – H Texas Magazine