Ilse Marie Kirchgraber
Ms. Ilse Marie Kirchgraber is an associate attorney at Thomas J. Henry.
A native Texan, Ms. Kirchgraber graduated magna cum laude from University of Texas at San Antonio with a Bachelor degree in Criminal Justice before completing her Doctor of Jurisprudence at Texas Tech School of Law, again graduating magna cum laude. As a law student, Ms. Kirchgraber assisted in the preparation of a successful brief to the Texas Supreme Court in a controversial matter.
Prior to her work in personal injury, Ms. Kirchgraber worked extensively in Family Law, Estate Planning and Guardianship, Probate Law, and Oil and Gas Law. While working with a small boutique personal injury firm in Lubbock, Ms. Kirchgraber assisted in the preparation of multiple successful motions for summary judgment and responses to motions for summary judgment. Since joining Thomas J. Henry, Ms. Kirchgraber has shifted her focus to the representation of clients injured in auto and trucking accidents, commercial vehicle accidents, workplace accidents, and premises liability accidents.
Outside of the office, Ms. Kirchgraber is married with a son who will also be graduating from Texas Tech. She is an equestrian with four horses – two Friesians, a Peruvian Paso, and an American Saddlebred – and also has one dog whom is “part of the family.” Ms. Kirchgraber’s love for animals extends beyond her home as she has volunteered for San Antonio Pets Alive and provided pro bono work to VA Dogs in Kerrville, Texas. She also enjoys rockhounding, fossil hunting, and cooking and maintains an avid interest in history, especially the Dark Ages and Medieval periods.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas (J.D.)
- Magna Cum Laude
- Phi Delta Phi Honor Society
- Health Law Association
- International Law Association
- TTU Criminal Law Association
- Lavender Law Association
- Journal of Biosecurity, Biosafety and Biodefense, Assistant Editor for Volumes VII and VIII
- University of Texas at San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas (B.S.)
- Magna Cum Laude
- President’s List
- Phi Kappa Phi National Honor Society
- Omicron Delta Kappa Honor Society
- Public Policy Undergraduate Research Paper Winner
- Public Policy Distinguished Student Award
- Criminal Justice Distinguished Student Award