Janice Lindsey Corbin
Ms. Janice Lindsey Corbin is a senior trial attorney representing clients injured in auto and trucking accidents, company vehicle accidents, premises liability accidents, and workplace accidents.
Ms. Corbin holds a Juris Doctor from the St. Mary’s University School of Law and a Bachelor of the Arts from Michigan State University. While attending St. Mary’s, Ms. Corbin received the Pro Bono Certificate for her work with the Center for Legal and Social Justice where she was selected First Chair student attorney to work on behalf of San Antonio indigents involved in family law matters.
Ms. Corbin has handled hundreds of personal injury cases in the pre-trial and litigation phases and has tried four separate jury trials to verdict, including one as a first chair attorney. Whether advocating before a judge, negotiating with opposing council, or drafting legal memoranda, Ms. Corbin’s diligence and determination ensure that clients receive the representation they deserve.
- Auto Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Industrial Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Injuries
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio Texas (J.D.)
- Pro Bono Certificate
- Civil Justice Clinic
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan (B.A.)
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association
- San Antonio Bar Association
- Society of Ethical Attorneys
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Community Justice Program Volunteer