Jeffrey R. Johnson
Mr. Jeffrey R. Johnson joined Thomas J. Henry in 2016, bringing with him more than 16 years of litigation experience.
Prior to his work with Thomas J. Henry, Mr. Johnson owned his own legal practice in Sullivan, Indiana. As a sole practitioner, Mr. Johnson represented clients involved in a broad range of legal matters, including personal injury, criminal law, property law, family law, contract law, and corporate law. He also spent two years as the attorney for the Town of Hymera, Indiana and worked as a public defender in Sullivan and Knox Counties.
Mr. Johnson currently works at the firm’s Corpus Christi office where he works diligently to represent clients who have suffered injuries or lost loved ones due to medical malpractice, defective drugs and pharmaceuticals, and faulty medical devices.
Outside of the office, Mr. Johnson enjoys spending time with his family and is often involved in school outreach programs and youth sports.
- Drug and Pharmaceutical Litigation
- Legal Malpractice and Solicitation/Barratry
- Medical Devices
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Wrongful Death
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana (J.D.)
- University of Houston, Houston, Texas (M.S.)
- Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana (B.S.)