Jesus Efren Cano
Mr. Jesus Efren Cano joined Thomas J. Henry in 2018 and currently works in the firm’s Commercial Case Development department helping clients injured in automobile accidents, company vehicle accidents, trucking accidents, and drunk driving accidents.
Mr. Cano holds a Doctor of Jurisprudence from Texas Tech University School of Law and a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Texas Tech University. During law school, Mr. Cano clerked with several firms across Texas, conducting extensive legal research, client meetings, and dispositive motions. In law school, Mr. Cano also was selected to serve at the Texas Tech University School of Law Civil Practice Clinic, where Mr. Cano represented clients in court who could not otherwise afford legal assistance.
Outside of work, Mr. Cano enjoys spending time with his daughter.
- Automobile Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas (J.D.)
- Law Review, Business Manager
- Intellectual Property Student Association, President
- Hispanic Law Student Association, Treasurer
- Phi Delta Phi, Member
- Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas (B.S.)
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute Scholar Service Organization, Vice President
- Society for the Advancement of Chicanos & Native Americans in Science, Treasurer