Mr. Kenneth Stanley is an associate attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law.
Mr. Stanley earned his Juris Doctor from South Texas College of Law Houston. He also holds a Bachelor of Science in Agriculture Business with a minor in Economics from Texas A&M University.
During law school, Mr. Stanley began clerking for a Houston personal injury law firm. Following law school, Mr. Stanley managed a high-volume personal injury docket where he wrote briefs for summary judgments, drafted all litigation documents, attended hearings, conducted depositions, and managed all aspects of litigation. Mr. Stanley has settled and won numerous personal injury cases and contested case hearings for injured individuals.
When Mr. Stanley is not practicing law, he enjoys hunting, being on the water, spending time with family, and watching Aggie sports.
- Automobile Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Premises Liability Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas (J.D.)
- Golden Key International Honor Society
- Delta Tau Delta Fraternity, Zeta Sigma Chapter
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Houston, Texas (B.S.)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award (Civil Pretrial Advocacy)
- Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity
- American Bar Association