Kevin A. Norris
Mr. Kevin A. Norris joined Thomas J. Henry in 2015.
Mr. Norris has a proven track record as an attorney with numerous successes throughout Texas and California.
Experience has taught Mr. Norris there are no short-cuts to success; it is earned through hard-work and persistence – traits which Mr. Norris has displayed throughout his legal career. During County of Los Angeles v. Aetna et al., Mr. Norris was part of a defense team representing several clients through a seven-month jury trial; ultimately obtaining a defense verdict. The team continued their success through a second phase, securing another favorable judgment following a seven-week bench trial. They then prevailed on appeal and recovered several million dollars in costs for their clients.
As a litigation attorney with Thomas J. Henry, Mr. Norris now represents clients injured in auto and trucking accidents, company vehicle accidents, and premises liability accidents as well as clients involved in insurance coverage disputes and “bad faith” litigation.
When not in the office, Mr. Norris enjoys spending time with his wife, two sons, and friends. He has a passion for the outdoors, travel, and wine tasting.
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- University of San Francisco School of Law, San Francisco, CA (J.D.)
- Regis College, Denver, CO (B.S.)
- Magna Cum Laude
- San Antonio Bar Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association