Mr. Kyle L. Mathis is a litigation attorney with Thomas J. Henry.
Mr. Mathis received his Juris Doctor from the University of Alabama School of Law and holds a Bachelor of the Arts from Southwestern University. While attending law school, he worked as an Articles Editor for the University of Alabama Civil Rights and Civil Liberties Law Review and practiced his litigation skill though participating in moot court competitions.
Mr. Mathis gained further experience through working with a number of different federal and state offices and an Alabama-based law firm. In these positions, he had to opportunity to work on cases regarding a variety of legal matters including personal injury, employment discrimination and labor laws.
Joining the firm in 2014, Mr. Mathis represents clients involved in auto accidents, workplace injury cases, commercial vehicle accidents and premises liability cases.
- Auto Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Injuries
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- University of Alabama School of Law, Tuscaloosa, Alabama (J.D.)
- Student Bar Association
- Campbell Moot Court Competition Participant
- University of Alabama Civil Rights and Civil Liberties Law Review – Articles Editor
- Southwestern University, Georgetown, Texas (B.A.)
- Student Judiciary Member