Laurence D. Granite
Laurence D. Granite is an attorney at Thomas J. Henry.
After graduating from George Washington University with a Bachelor of Arts in Communication, Larry became a pioneer in the legal video business providing videotaping services to attorneys. While recording depositions, day-in-the-life documentaries, and wills, he became interested in practicing law to represent those seriously injured in accidents which motivated him to attend law school at Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center. Mr. Granite tried, arbitrated, and mediated hundreds of diverse cases in state and federal court.
Mr. Granite has also published several professional articles, represented and protected several clients in notable personal injury cases, and was honored with many awards such as the Touro Special Service Award.
Beyond his work as an attorney, Mr. Granite is happily married with two sons in Austin, Texas.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Pennsylvania
- State Bar of New York
- State Bar of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Long Island, New York (J.D)
- George Washington University, Washington, District of Columbia (B.A.)