Leslie Vasquez Rodriguez
Ms. Leslie Vasquez Rodriguez is an attorney at Thomas J. Henry.
Ms. Rodriguez received her Doctor of Jurisprudence at St. Mary’s University School of Law and also holds a Bachelor of Arts from St. Mary’s University. Prior to joining Thomas J. Henry, Ms. Rodriguez spent four years working as an Assistant Criminal District Attorney with Bexar County’s District Attorney’s Office. During her last year with the office, she worked in the Major Crimes Division, handling the most serious offenses and cases involving repeat and violent offenders. Ms. Rodriguez has tried 23 jury trials to verdict, 12 of which she tried as the first chair litigator.
As an attorney with Thomas J. Henry, Ms. Rodriguez represents clients injured in automobile accidents, drunk driving accidents, pedestrian accidents, and premises liability accidents. Beyond her work as an attorney, Ms. Rodriguez is happily married with two children. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her family, taking her children to play-dates, and participating in Peloton spinning classes.
- State Bar of Texas
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas (J.D.)
- National Order of Barristers
- Judge Jack B. Miller Award for Dedication, Integrity & Professionalism, 2014 Recipient
- External Advocacy Program, S. Mary’s School of Law Mock Trial Team
- Larry G. Hyden 2012 Mock Trial Competition, Finalist
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, Hispanic Law Students Association 2012 Moot Court Team
- Linda and Dave Schlueter First Year Moot Court Competition, Participant
- St. Mary’s University, San Antonio, Texas (B.A.)
- Summa Cum Laude
- Presidential Award, 2005 Scholarship Recipient