Lori Olenick Miller
Ms. Lori Olenick Miller joined the firm’s San Antonio office of the firm in 2015.
Ms. Miller brought with her 17 years of legal experience when she joined the firm’s litigation section. She now works alongside the firm’s most senior litigators to secure substantial verdicts and settlements for clients injured in auto and trucking accidents, company vehicle accidents, and workplace accidents.
A proud lifelong San Antonian, Ms. Miller graduated from McCollum High School before earning her Bachelor’s of Arts from Trinity University and then her Juris Doctorate from the University of Texas School of Law. She is an experienced legal researcher and writer and has argued cases before state appellate courts, including the State’s highest court for criminal appeals.
Outside of the office, Ms. Miller enjoys spending time with her husband and her three children.
- Auto Accidents
- Industrial Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- State Bar of Texas
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas (J.D.)
- Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas (B.A.)
- San Antonio Bar Association-Appellate Section
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- San Antonio Criminal Defense Lawyers Association