Lorna R. Griffin
Ms. Lorna R. Griffin is an associate attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law.
Ms. Griffin obtained her Doctor of Jurisprudence from St. Mary’s University School of Law and her Bachelor of Public Administration from the University of Texas at San Antonio. Ms. Griffin is experienced in representing Plaintiffs in personal injury and labor and employment litigation. She practices a client-centered approach in all aspects of a lawsuit, from intake through trial.
Outside of her professional life, Ms. Griffin enjoys spending time with family. She especially enjoys boating with her husband and three school-age children. The Griffins’ oldest son serves in the U.S. Air Force.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Injuries
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court for Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for Western District of Texas
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas (J.D.)
- 40-hour Mediation Certificate
- Francisco Leos Award for Excellence in Clinical Studies, St. Mary’s Civil Justice Clinic,
- Consumer Protection Division
- St. Mary’s School of Law Excellence in Pro Bono Award
- The University of Texas at San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas (B.P.A.)