Mr. Milton Hammond is a veteran trial attorney with more than 30 years of litigation experience.
Mr. Hammond has litigated from both the plaintiff’s and the defense sides of the docket and has handled cases dealing with a multitude of legal matters, including personal injury, complex commercial litigation, and real estate. Previously, Mr. Hammond worked with a team of attorneys to secure a multi-million dollar verdict on behalf of a victim of medical malpractice.
Joining Thomas J. Henry in 2017, Mr. Hammond currently works alongside some of the firm’s most senior attorneys in pursuit of fair compensation for clients injured in commercial trucking accidents, product liability accidents, medical malpractice accidents, and industrial accidents. In addition to his admission to the State Bar of Texas, Mr. Hammond is also admitted to practice in all federal district courts in Texas, the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the Supreme Court of the United States.
In addition to his work as an attorney, Mr. Hammond also taught for four years as a Social Science instructor with Plano Senior High School. In his spare time, Mr. Hammond is an avid hiker and climber and enjoys spending time with his wife and daughter.
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Product Liability Accident
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law, Dallas, Texas (J.D.)
- University of North Texas, Denton, Texas (M.S.)