Nadine Dunbar Gills
Ms. Nadine Dunbar Gills is a senior associate attorney at Thomas J. Henry.
Ms. Gills completed her Doctor of Jurisprudence at Southern University Law Center and also holds a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science/Pre-Law from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. During her time in law school, Ms. Gills clerked for the Louisiana Attorney General in the Risk-Litigation and General Liability Divisions. Throughout this time period, she also made commitments to serving in the executive offices of two gubernatorial administrations prior to operating a professional law practice.
Before joining Thomas J. Henry, Ms. Gills accumulated 14 years of experience handling personal injury matters from case inception through litigation as well as managed all aspects of pre-trial practices, negotiations, litigation, and discovery practices. Gills also has an extensive history in education as a former Adjunct Instructor of Paralegal Studies, Litigation, Corporations and Business Law.
Beyond her work as an attorney, Ms. Gills is happily married with three children. In her spare time, she enjoys traveling and revels in being awarded as a ‘Thriving Thirty Something’ winner by Thrive Magazine.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- Southern University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana (J.D)
- Dean’s List
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette, Lafayette, Louisiana (B.A)
- Dean’s List
MEMBERSHIPS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- National Association of University Women
- Women in Law
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Licensed Louisiana Notary Public
- Licensed Louisiana Realtor
- Licensed Louisiana Title Insurance Producer