Ms. Naomi Nicholas is an attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law.
Before joining the firm, Ms. Nichols worked as a contract review attorney with a prestigious Am Law 200-ranked firm. Prior to that, she worked with a Texas-based firm as a law clerk in the Global Immigration department.
Ms. Nicholas received her Doctor of Jurisprudence from Texas Southern University’s Thurgood Marshall School of Law. After that, she received an LL.M. in Intellectual Property and Information Law at The University of Houston Law Center. Before working in the legal field, Ms. Nicholas taught for several years in a private Pre K – 8 grade school. She also has experience in broadcast journalism, interning in the news department at KPRC TV 2 in Houston and KRIS 6 TV in Corpus Christi.
Ms. Nicholas has a great love for people, especially children. When she is not practicing law at Thomas J. Henry Law, she enjoys spending time with her family and volunteering with the children at her church.
- Automobile Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Premises Liability Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- University of Houston Law Center, Houston, Texas (LL.M.)
- Intellectual Property Students Organization
- Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Texas Southern University, Houston, Texas (J.D.)
- Christian Legal Society
- Entertainment Law Society
- Caribbean Law Students Association
- University of Houston, Houston, Texas (B.A.)