Mrs. Negin Roberts is an associate trial attorney at Thomas J. Henry’s San Antonio office, working directly with the firm’s senior litigation team.
Mrs. Roberts obtained her Doctor of Jurisprudence from South Texas College of Law, and she holds her Bachelor of Arts in International Studies from Baylor University. During her time in law school, Mrs. Roberts was the President of a minority organization, and she was a member of the Student Bar Association’s Board of Governors. She also studied cross-cultural negotiations at Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic.
Prior to joining the firm, Mrs. Roberts interned at two civil district courts and the 14th Court of Appeals. She also worked at various prominent Houston-based law firms, including a legal malpractice firm where she played an integral role in the publicized mass-tort lawsuit against John O’Quinn and his law firm for the negligent representation of thousands of asbestosis and silicosis clients.
Immediately after obtaining her law degree, Mrs. Roberts and her husband, a Captain and psychiatrist in the Air Force, moved from Houston to San Antonio where she continues to pursue her passion of helping those who have suffered catastrophic loss and injury.
- Auto Accidents
- Drug and Pharmaceutical Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Injuries
- State Bar of Texas
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas (J.D.)
- Persian Law Student Association – President
- Student Bar Association – Mid-law Senator
- Corporate Counsel Review – Associate Editor
- Garland R. Walker Memorial & Alumni Association Scholarship Recipient
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society
- Baylor University, Waco, Texas (B.A.)