Mr. Olutomi Odukoya is an attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law, PLLC.
Mr. Odukoya brings a wealth of personal and professional experiences to the firm. He is a proud product of San Antonio, Texas and Converse Judson High School. After graduating with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from the esteemed Florida A&M University, Mr. Odukoya enlisted in the United States Navy as an Aviation Electrician. Mr. Odukoya spent the majority of his military career stationed in Atsugi, Japan.
After a successful military career, Mr. Odukoya began law school at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas. Mr. Odukoya is admitted to the Texas State Bar and currently serves as a Briefing Attorney focused in the area of Litigation with a special interest in motor vehicle collisions involving corporate entities.
In his spare time, Mr. Odukoya enjoys learning about real estate and spending time with his family. He is an avid supporter of various charity and non-profit groups throughout the greater San Antonio area.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, Dallas, Texas (J.D.)
- Florida A&M University, Tallahassee, Florida (B.S.)
AWARDS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Law Student Pro Bono College Award, The Pro Bono College of the State Bar of Texas, December 2017
- Commander’s Award for Excellence, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- National Defense Service Medal
- Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
- Security Clearance: Secret