Omar S. Rivero
Omar S. Rivero is a personal injury trial lawyer with over 30 years of experience in federal and state courts throughout Texas. He has consistently demonstrated his ability to aggressively fight, and achieve favorable results, for his clients.
Mr. Rivero brings a unique perspective in the representation of his clients since he also has experience as a defense attorney. As a former defense attorney he has a clear understanding of the tactics used by defense counsel and insurance companies. He uses that knowledge to successfully represent the rights of injured victims.
Mr. Rivero was born in Cuba and is fluent in Spanish.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Drug and Pharmaceutical Litigation
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- State Bar of Texas
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas (J.D.)
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas (B.A.)