Paul Mason Burgess
Mr. Paul Mason Burgess is an attorney at Thomas J. Henry.
Mr. Burgess completed his Doctor of Jurisprudence at St. Mary’s University School of Law after completing his bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Administration at the University of Nevada. Mr. Burgess previously served as an attorney at a San Antonio-based firm focused on criminal defense and civil litigation and also owned a legal and medical support services provider company, Burgess & Burgess Services.
Before joining Thomas J. Henry, Mr. Burgess held a position as an adjunct professor of hospitality law at St. Philips College Culinary Program in San Antonio emphasizing premises liability, employment law, and regulatory compliance.
Throughout his career, Mr. Burgess also served time in the United State Army and was employed in the casino industry for 20 years.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas (J.D.)
- Dean’s List (Top 20%)
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada (B.S.)
MEMBERSHIPS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- San Antonio Bar Association – Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- San Antonio Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- St. Mary’s Health Law Society