Philip A. Perez
Mr. Philip A. Perez is an associate attorney at Thomas J. Henry.
Mr. Perez received his Doctor of Jurisprudence from Syracuse University College of Law and also holds a Master of Public Administration from The Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs and a Bachelor of the Arts from Cornell University. During law school, Mr. Perez served as Executive Editor for the Syracuse Law Review, on the Executive Board of the Syracuse Tax Society, and as a Student Attorney at the Syracuse Low Income Taxpayer Clinic.
Prior to pursuing his law degree, Mr. Perez worked in state government and politics for three years in Austin, Texas. This included the Texas State Senate with the Public and Higher Education Committees during the 83rd Legislative Session in 2013. After completing law school, Mr. Perez began his legal career with a firm based in Abilene, Texas before working a document review attorney in Austin. Joining Thomas J. Henry in 2019, Mr. Perez now represents clients involved in automobile accidents, company vehicle accidents, premises liability accidents, trucking accidents, and workplace accidents.
- Automobile Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- Syracuse University College of Law, Syracuse, New York (J.D.)
- Syracuse Law Review, Executive Editor
- Syracuse Tax Society, Executive Board
- Low Income Taxpayer Clinic, Student Attorney
- Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs, Syracuse, New York (M.P.A.)
- Cornell University, Ithaca, New York (B.A.)