Reginald I. Blakeley
Mr. Reggie Blakeley is a trial attorney at Thomas J. Henry and is dedicated to the representation of clients injured in trucking accidents, auto accidents, dangerous premises accidents, and work-related accidents.
Mr. Blakeley has first chaired multiple personal injury trials to verdict in venues across the State of Texas. He has won jury verdicts in excess of 100 times the amount offered by insured defendants at mediation and has also successfully defended his personal injury clients at the 4th Circuit and 13th Circuit Court of Appeals.
Mr. Blakeley holds a Juris Doctor from Baylor University School of Law and a Bachelor of Arts Degree from the University of Texas at Austin. Prior to joining Thomas J. Henry, he managed a large docket of cases in Texas and Louisiana and represented clients in both state and federal courts. These cases involved workers compensation disputes, employment discrimination, medical malpractice, and personal injury.
When he is not working, Mr. Blakeley enjoys spending time with his wife, Katherine.
- Auto Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Injuries
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas (J.D.)
- Award of Excellence in Appellate Advocacy from the George Washington University School of Law
- Member of the Order of the Barristers
- Baylor Law School’s National Moot Court Team
- 3L Vice-President of the Student Bar Association
- University of Texas, Austin, Texas (B.A.)