Mr. Robert Fischel comes to Thomas J. Henry with over 25 years of legal experience.
A native of San Antonio, Mr. Fischel graduated from UTSA with a Bachelor of Science in Biology in 1985 and obtained his Doctor of Jurisprudence from St. Mary’s University School of Law in 1990. Mr. Fischel has represented clients in state and federal courts in both Texas and Colorado and has tried more than 50 cases to jury verdict. While in Colorado, Mr. Fischel took two separate cases to the Colorado Supreme Court, getting favorable rulings for his clients leading to significant recoveries in both cases. Mr. Fischel also served as Municipal Judge for the City of Watuaga, Texas from 1998 to 2001.
Mr. Fischel believes it is essential to establish a positive relationship with his clients. By taking the time to get to know his clients and their unique situation, he can fully understand their needs and work to bring a positive outcome to their cases.
- Auto Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Product Liability Accidents
- Premises Liability Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas (J.D.)
- The University of Texas at San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas (B.S.)