Robert “Todd” Bartlett
Mr. Robert “Todd” Bartlett’s focus is diligent representation of clients in personal injury cases. He is licensed to practice law in the State and Federal Courts of the State of Texas. Mr. Bartlett completed his undergraduate studies at Texas A&M University and received his Juris Doctorate from Texas Wesleyan University School of Law (now known as Texas A&M School of Law).
Mr. Bartlett believes that effective communication is essential to understanding a client’s injuries and building a strong case. Beyond personal injury law, Mr. Bartlett has handled matters related to civil litigation, energy law, real estate law, and consumer bankruptcy law. His interests include spending time with his children, travel, reading, exercise, and outdoor sports.
Mr. Bartlett currently works alongside the firm’s senior attorneys, pursuing substantial verdicts and settlements for clients involved in auto and trucking accidents, company vehicle accidents, workplace accidents, and product liability claims.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Product Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
STATE BAR ADMISSIONS
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, Fort Worth, Texas (J.D.)
- Dean’s List
- Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity
- International Law Society
- Texas Wesleyan Innocence Project
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas (B.A.)